The mission of One Bank of Tennessee is to give, serve, and lead as only a local bank can, strengthening our communities and impacting Tennessee for good.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
One Investment is seeking a Financial Advisor to service 5 counties in our newly added East TN region. The advisor’s primary location will be in Oak Ridge, TN, but there will be office space available in Harriman, Wartburg, Oliver Springs, and Oneida for occasional client meetings.
Our Bank has been in business since 1901, and our investment services have been available for 20+ years. We are expanding investment services to our new territory in East TN which has not been serviced before. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with an established, stable bank.
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Series 7, 63, 65, and life and annuity insurance licenses
- 5+ years of experience preferred
- Highly motivated and sales oriented
- Base salary plus commission
- Dedicated sales assistant
- Employee medical, dental, and insurance provided at no cost
- 401k Match
- Profit sharing
- Stability of banking hours, bank holidays, and vacation pay
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop investment relationships with bank customers
- Assess, assist, and advise clients on their current finances and future financial goals
- Maintain appropriate licenses and continuing education requirements
- Effectively represent the bank and maintain customer relationships through calls and visits
- Represent and promote the company within the community
- Adhere to broker dealer’s policy and compliance regulations
- All positions require, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of work experience. Some positions may require a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and/or office experience in a professional setting is a plus for most positions.
- Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, and have excellent credit history.
- Must be able to work a regular 40-hour workweek between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours required for some positions.
- Must possess the ability to use a personal computer and utilize a variety of software programs.
Those meeting the above qualifications who are interested in a banking career may apply with the Human Resources Department located at 140 S. Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501.