The mission of One Bank of Tennessee is to give, serve, and lead as only a local bank can, strengthening our communities and impacting Tennessee for good.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
Middle TN Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities
• Be able to operate a personal computer and use a variety of software products. Excellent and accurate typing skills are a must.
• Competitive base salary
• Employee medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance provided at no cost
• 401k Match
• Profit sharing
• Stability of banking hours, bank holidays, and vacation pay
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scan, file, and maintain legal documents
• Clerical work for the office of the Attorney
• Assist with online title searches; search for Deed of Trust recordings; and review documents for accuracy
• Prepare Final Title Opinions, Deed of Trust release recordings and documentation, and property descriptions for review by the Attorney
• Assist in loan closings, garnishments, and executions
Please click the "Learn How to Apply" button for our employment application and submit to any of our 20 locations in person.
- All positions require, at minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent with 3-5 years of work experience. Some positions may require a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Prior customer service, cash handling, and/or office experience in a professional setting is a plus for most positions.
- Must be 18 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, and have excellent credit history.
- Must be able to work a regular 40-hour workweek between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with Saturday hours required for some positions.
- Must possess the ability to use a personal computer and utilize a variety of software programs.
Those meeting the above qualifications who are interested in a banking career may apply with the Human Resources Department located at 140 S. Jefferson Avenue, Cookeville, TN 38501.