Online Banking FAQ
What is Online Banking?
Online Banking is a web-based service that provides you with a safe and convenient way to do your banking. Whether you're using a computer, phone, or tablet, you can view your account balances, transfer funds, view cleared checks, send service requests to the bank, and more.
To download the free mobile app, search for One Bank TN in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
What can I do with Online Banking?
- Check current balances on your accounts
- Organize and export account transactions
- View E-Statements and reconcile accounts
- Setup personalized balance alerts
- Transfer funds between accounts as well as make loan payments
- View check images
- Access Bill Pay to pay bills online
- Send secure messages for inquiries or support
- Submit Mobile Deposits * Mobile App Only / Personal Online Banking Only
- Submit ACH files to be processed * Business Users Only
- Submit wires * Business Users Only
- Rebuild deposits * Business Users Only
How much does Online Banking Cost?
Online Banking is free.
What do I need to enroll for Online Banking?
- A One Bank of Tennessee Checking, Savings, or Money Market account
- Internet Access
- An e-mail address
Can I begin using Online Banking immediately?
Upon completion of the enrollment form, the customer service department will review your information submitted within one business day. Upon approval, you will receive an email notice welcoming you to the Online Banking system.
You may also sign up for Online Banking at any of our branch locations during normal business hours.
What security measures does Online Banking use?
One Bank of Tennessee is committed to making Online Banking safe and secure to provide you with peace of mind when you access your account information. To ensure the security of your account information, Online Banking also uses SSL encryption.
Online Banking uses several different methods to protect your information: All information within Online Banking uses the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol for transferring data. SSL is encryption that creates a secure environment for the information being transferred between your browser and One Bank of Tennessee.